Tuesday 5 November 2013

Mathletics

Reflection for mathletics:
Something I was pleased with was getting to do it better because I have not done it before.
I really enjoyed learning how to do the lines because I did not know how too do the lines.


Something I found hard was to form a leaf because you had to do it with lines.


Something that made me think was which line goes where
because I had not done the lines before.
Something I want to get better at is to get the square the right size.

(What can I do about it is to try more harder.)

This is my Popplet I did for my mathletics.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing work Nikitah!
    Nice idea for a Popplet.
    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Nikitah.
    I like how you showed you mathletics on a Popplet.
    Well done.
    Keep up the awesome great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and amazing work The thing that I like was I really enjoyed learning how to do the lines because I did not know how too do the lines. Keep up the awesome blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Nikitah.J you did an awesome popplet and Mathletics reflection I love the way you chose to do a popplet for your reflection its a great way to do it.
    Keep up the awesome work :)

    Your pal Nakita.H

    ReplyDelete