Monday 2 September 2013

My animal report(long tailed macaque India animal)

This is my animal report and I did it because it is for our topic and I like to reseash animals that I do and It amazed me The long tailed macaque. It is amazing animal to do and If you read my repot you will find out more about this animal I did at witing time.


Introduction
I chose the Lion tailed macaque because it is interesting and it looks amazing. It is a great animal I had not heard it before. I like its mane and it looks like a monkey. that is why I chose it.  



Diet
fruit, leaves,nuts, insects, peanuts , little birds and seeds and flowers.



Predators
long snakes, birds and large mammal.

Habitat
Southwestern mounts. India,africa,Asia and japan.



Description
The lion macaque is long. Five months and a half after mating  the female lion tailed macaque gives birth. 18 inches long (45.7). They are 2 foot in length (60.9). It looks like a monkey and a lion as well and they have a very long tail that is why it is called long tailed macaque.  It is a mammal. 33 pounds(14.96). In  these places India,africa,Asia and japan It can be snowing or hot and dry. The japanese macaque lives in the cold mountains. They find shelter in buildings and beneath cars in cities and towns.   The lion  tailed macaque can live up to 30 years. They are not found anywhere else in the world but Asia and Africa . Females weigh up to 11kg and the male weigh up to 15kg. There is not  2,500 in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Nikitah!
    That was a good animal report
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nikitah!
    Your animal report sounds so interesting.
    I really like all your facts and detail about the Lion macaque.
    What made you choose the animal?
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer, nikitah!
    I really liked it!
    I didn't know that they aren't found anywhere else in the world but asia and africa!
    So, what does it look like?

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete